Tuesday 5 January 2021

Meeting Arkansas Drug Lord

Alright alright alright. Howdy everyone what's new in the world? cuz I'm out here in Arkansas meeting drug lords sooo... hahah well get to that later. This week started off slow as we came out of quarantine and were trying to meet up with people after a long week of everyone not wanting to have anything to do with us. haha. 

We have this new potential investigator who just moved into town. We helped them clean up their yard and we got to talking about how he used to be a member but his wife wants nothing to do with us. We know this because he walked up to us and said " i hope you know your never gonna convert me. " So I think that means we might have a potential dunkee soon? Haha always up for a little challenge. Umm but the guy hunts for a living so he wants to cook us some deer meat sometime cuz neither of us have ever had it soo i guess that's our in? idk i guess well have to see. 

We have this little drone that flys around the house all by itself. We named it b2 for reasons. One day if we ever have droids like they do in Star Wars I think I want mine to b a drone ha that'd be dope. 

On Wednesday we had a big district activity and we got to watch Incredibles 2. Yes i know what your thinking. What a goated movie. Then we went to silver dollar city. We rode all 4 rides they had open because of the temperature. Good fun that was. It was especially fun when it started to snow and we could no longer see and it felt like we were flying through hyper space. haha 

Alright the drug lord. He wasn't exactly a drug lord per say but he definitely dealt. We were on a walk going through the park and I see these guys playing basketball. So we went over and challenged them to a game of 2v2. As one does. And as were were playing they were smoking cussing and people kept walking up to him slapping a 20 in his hand and walking away. I was a little confused at first. But as time went on I began to realize how much more crowded the park got once he got there. There were people of all sorts of ages pulling up giving him cash and walking away. I realized quickly what was going on. We beat them. Soo of course they wanted to run it back sometime soon so we gave him our number and made our goodbyes and were outta there. Felt pretty cool ngl. hahaha 

Also 8D music. Ever hear of it? Well now u have. Put some headphones on and pull up, lovely by billie ellish and khalid. and boom you'll fall in love. Trust me. 

Again my offer still stands if you wanna write me a letter. I will be writing back. I have been known to send a Pokémon card that most reminds me of u. Sooo idk u might get lucky. 
301 N Chestnut st Harrison Arkansas 72601 

love you all and stay safe! 

-Старейшина Bradshaw 

1) pops clutched up for a meal at Jamie's
2) silver dollar city 
3) might start a modeling career lmk what u think? Ha
4) thx momma for the Jared Higgins hoodie 
5) me and thackers adventure walks 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Man Asked Us To Drown Him?!?

 H ehe this is my short story.  So well get to the story concerning the title later. as one does. But hey what's up its been a fun week ...