Monday 14 December 2020

An email if ur into that.

Well this week was a blur. We had exchanges this week with the zone leaders. All they did was tell us everything we were doing wrong the whole time so that was fun. Then one of the zone leaders told me he wanted me to step up in our zone and be a better leader cuz everyone in our zone apparently sucks at that and we have a younger district so he wants me to help more. 

Umm we explored more of the basketball situation with those high school kids. Turns out it costs money so we gotta figure that out with the mission president. I just wanna show the world what I picked up over the years with my high school team, Jahnsport.

We had a pancake eating contest which i went into with full confidence of beating the record of 19... i ate 8.   Mission failed well get em next time. 

Our two investigators refused to meet with us this week so that was a blast. However we got to teach the Pakistanian once and it feels like he wants to teach us more about his religion than learn about ours. So as one does I got a little heated over a topic we got into about how he believes the scriptures to be 99% correct. which he then proceeded to say that others taught it better. Meaning the people of Sofieism taught it better. I got upset and just wanted to end the call but yeah he's a work in progress.

We had the opportunity to go to Brother Lowes house where we helped him with a bunch of stuff around his house and then had one of the best bacon cheese burgers I've ever had in my life. He's an interesting guy. he served in the military and worked at a prison which is where he met his wife so you already know he's got some interesting stories. He also has the coolest and most obedient dog (stick around for photos).

We also got the chance to start doing service at an animal shelter. Probs my new fav service we do each week now. all we do is wash puppys and walk the dogs around and hang with them its litttt. There's cats too if anyone likes cats. personally not a fan.

Oh i got yelled at by an old woman for climbing up the side of a building that i thought could be a pretty sick rock climbing wall quite honestly. You know maybe get a documentary team out here of me trying to free solo that thing. just a thought. 

Well yeah not much else interesting has happened so yeah imma stop now.
обичам и много ми липсваш !!

-старейшина BRADSHAW 

Oh and if anyone wants to send me fan mail or christmas cards ill kindly oblige...
301 N Chestnut St, Harrison, Arkansas 72601
I might even write back 😊

1) the boys face time call 
2) service projects 
3) Harry sunet 
4) brother lowes dog and sick barn he made all by jim self (its got nothing on my shed i made right dad?)
5) dog shelter 
6) new hope road 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Man Asked Us To Drown Him?!?

 H ehe this is my short story.  So well get to the story concerning the title later. as one does. But hey what's up its been a fun week ...