Tuesday 29 December 2020

"Its over Anakin I have the high ground!"

Star Wars can be related to the gospel in so many ways. the force is the power of God or the Holy Ghost. And you can choose to either do good or bad with it. Each character can be related to a different person in the scriptures. Just a thought for your thoughts. 

We went to Springfield this week to do some stake bonding activities and give out free hot cocoa it was freezing and wouldn't recommend it to the weak of heart. We had a little secret Santa there too and I got a Darth Vader toy. (I said Anakin was my favorite character not Darth Vader, two totally different people btw) 

Funny story. A guy in my ward was in the military at one point and has since then had a military haircut. So one day I made a joke saying what if I cut my hair like him and he responded with''ok do it, lets go on Tuesday '' so me not being a woos I took up the challenge. I got an army cut. I have pics below didn't look to good on me.

Christmas... 

So Christmas eve we went caroling and sang to a bunch of non members and investigators with the Flippos that was good fun then had dinner later that night at sister Nichols house. All was good. Until she said we were eating meatloaf. I've never had meatloaf before. And i wouldn't recommend it. You know when people tell you those stories of them on their mission having to force down someone's food. Yea that was me with the meatloaf. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. That was terrible. 

For Christmas day I jumped on face time first thing opened gifts with my fam and headed down to jasper where we joined the Lowes and Bishops family for a nice hike in the Ozarks. Reminded me of home a little but imagine hills instead of mountains. Yeah a lot easier. But still way fun. After we went to the Lowes and had Christmas dinner. Soooooo gooood. Holy it was amazing. I would wish that upon anyone hahah. 

The next day was boxing day and us and the sisters decided to exchange little gifts with each other for me. Ha ikr how cute. 

Then Thacker got sick and we got quarantined for a couple days so yeah that just about ended all the fun of this interesting week. See ya next week nebers.

Letter writing sounds like a fun new hobby to take up so write me one and I'll write back! 
301 N Chestnut St Harrison Arkansas 72601 

Love you all!!
-старейшина Bradshaw 

1) new cut with bro Lowe 
2)service in Springfield 
3)mama Nichols humble cat abode 
4)caroling 
5)hike in Ozarks 
6)crashing at the Lowes for a fantastic feast 
7)SO to B Nichols 
8)my naked head 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Man Asked Us To Drown Him?!?

 H ehe this is my short story.  So well get to the story concerning the title later. as one does. But hey what's up its been a fun week ...