Tuesday 24 November 2020

A Turtle Pooped - 11/22/20

11/22/20

Alright alright alright so I thought u should all know that I'm here I made it. Finally. After 9 long weeks I'm out in the field in Harrison Arkansas. Haha yessir. So before I left I gave my farewell talk (thanks to everyone who came or tuned in), I also went through the temple for the first time holy crap that was amaaaazing. Literally felt like I had armour on after and I felt such peace and surety towards this gospel. It was unreal. I actually got to go through 4 times before I left SO to Calv Griff and Nussie for letting me tag along. Umm yea then I gave final goodbyes and made way for Arkansas. It was a bumpy flight but i made some good friends on the flight so it was fun. Then we got here we went on splits with some missionaries and got a good night's rest later that night at the mission home where all 26 of us coming in got a little rowdy for 3 hours. I wrestled, got sung to and tucked in by a  huge poly from Hawaii hahah. Then in the morning we headed to our areas where I found out I was going to b working with elder Thacker. Haha he's awesome. At first I had a hard time getting used to actually being here but me and him started becoming friends and now were having the time of our lives. Love him. 


Ok so we met a ton of members here the last few days and holy the people here r nice. They're such sincere kind hearted people who just wanna help others any way they can. Its awesome. I Already have some fun stories but I'd say the funniest was we drove 45 min away to meet up with brother Lucky. He's a character. He lives completely off the grid in the middle of nowhere with no electricity in a shack smaller than my room with just him and his dog legend. He's got nothing and couldn't b happier. He told us one time he shot a man straight up. Ha. He told us while he sat in jail for it he promised God that if he'd get him out of there that he'd never touch another fire arm again. And he hasn't. He's got the craziest faith too. He'll b in a terrible situation and have no way out of it and will calmly tell u it's ok. Gods got it. It was  crazy cool talking to him and seeing how he strengthened my testimony in 30 min. Super humbling seeing what he's done with what he has. 
I saw a turtle and it popped on the carpet. That was cool. 
Umm yea idk I love it out here don't forget to give thanks and look for the small blessings this week! Love you all!!! Feel free to email me at any time! And I'll see u in the next one! 

Alma 36:3 

Довиждане! 
Обичам те! 

 - Старейшина Bradahaw 
 
1) MTC boyss
2)jeepin with paps
3)farewell crew 
4)my cute temple pics 
5)trip to SUU to vis scarpit 
6)nussie temple visit 
7)calv temple visit
8)temple square wit fam bam 
9)classic is funn
10)try beating my record at the grid and send it to me 
11)incase u were wondering what kind of bedding I had 
12)weed whacker n me 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Man Asked Us To Drown Him?!?

 H ehe this is my short story.  So well get to the story concerning the title later. as one does. But hey what's up its been a fun week ...